SavetheLogin takes your privacy very seriously and treats it with great care.
In order to respect and protect your privacy, SavetheLogin has established and complied with the following basic principles.
1) In order to collect, process, use or disclose your personal information, we will notify you and ask for your consent in an appropriate manner.
2) We collect only the minimum information necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and specify the purpose of use to the minimum extent necessary to collect and process your personal information
3) We do not use the information collected from users for purposes other than the purpose of collection and keep the information only for the minimum period necessary to achieve the purpose.
4) Take appropriate technical and administrative protection measures to protect your personal information.
5) Transparently and reasonably establish policies and procedures for processing personal information of users.
In order to provide services to you, SavetheLogin will collect your personal information when you enter your login information to use the SavetheLogin service.
1) How We Store Information
We do not store your personal information.
2) Information Sharing
Since we do not store your personal information, we do not provide any information to third parties.
SavetheLogin has designated the person in charge of personal information protection as below to handle inquiries and complaints related to personal information of users.
E-mail: [email protected]